Pages

What joy the gospel gives me. I can approach the throne of God with confidence, not because I've done a good job at my spiritual duties, but because I'm clothed in the righteousness of Jesus Christ. ~ C.J. Mahaney

First Day of Kindergarten!


Today was Maggie's first day of kindergarten! She had fun coloring, cutting, and pasting while she learned about the first day of creation. For the next two weeks, we'll be talking about the creation story. After that, we'll spend a week on each letter of the alphabet, learning its sound and doing fun activities that revolve around a topic starting with each letter.

For instance, the first week, we'll be doing S-S-Sun. After that, it will be M-M-Moon, A-A-Apple, D-D Dinosaur, etc.

I love this curriculum: My Father's World Kindergarten. I used it with Holly several years ago. We had such fun that year and I've been looking forward to starting it with Maggie.


Holly is such a good little teacher's helper. "Cut on the dotty lines, Maggie, not on the black lines...like this...." I think she secretly wants to do kindergarten again!


I hope you've also had a delightful Monday!

Love,
Laura Lee

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What studious girls! I'm sure Maggie enjoyed her first day of Kindergarten especially with Holly's help!
G~Mama