Pages

What joy the gospel gives me. I can approach the throne of God with confidence, not because I've done a good job at my spiritual duties, but because I'm clothed in the righteousness of Jesus Christ. ~ C.J. Mahaney

And The Winners Are...

IMG_9668

I drew for the wreath winners this afternoon.

The winners are.....

IMG_9670

Melissa Ouzts-- You won the rag wreath with birdie!

IMG_9673

and Kathryn Tucker.  You won the crocheted flower wreath.

Thanks to everyone who played along with my little game.

I hope you are ALL enjoying this incredibly beautiful springtime weather!  I sure am!

Well, my little grand-niece was born the other night.  Welcome to Lacey Ann!  (I've decided it's very odd that we skip "grand" and go straight to "great" when it comes to aunties.  And the rebel in me doesn't feel old enough to be a "great" anything to anyone yet.  So I'm officially declaring myself a "grand aunt.")  I'm finishing up Lacey's little smocked dress and I'll post pics of that in the next few days.

Have a glorious Easter weekend, worshiping our Risen Savior!

Love,

1 comment:

The Aiken ite said...

Congrats Ladies! Laura, you are so fun.