Pages

What joy the gospel gives me. I can approach the throne of God with confidence, not because I've done a good job at my spiritual duties, but because I'm clothed in the righteousness of Jesus Christ. ~ C.J. Mahaney

Stromboli

DSCN2298

It's been a while since I made something this simple that tasted as divine as this stromboli.  I'm willing to bet that there is nothing you can buy at any Italian restaurant that is better.  This recipe comes from Nancy St.Clair, Abby's mother-in-love.  The crust is made from frozen bread dough.  Abby likes this so much, she blogged it, too.  So, I'm just gonna send you over to her blog for the super simple recipe.

There really is no limit to what you can stuff into stromboli.  I opted for a ground beef, pepperoni version for our lunch today.  Just brown up the ground beef with some minced onions if you like.

The latest adoption news is that we have received our final Homeland Security approval (I-800, for those interested in the numbers).  A cable has been sent from The National Visa Center to the US Consulate in Guangzhou, China informing them of this approval.  Now we wait through a couple more China steps before we will receive our travel approval.  If everything progresses according to the current timetable averages, we should be on a plane to China by early April.

Check back soon for photos of grandbaby Kyle's nursery.  Abby and I have been busy putting the finishing touches on that.  His due date is four weeks from today!!

Love,

No comments: