Pages

What joy the gospel gives me. I can approach the throne of God with confidence, not because I've done a good job at my spiritual duties, but because I'm clothed in the righteousness of Jesus Christ. ~ C.J. Mahaney

Love is in the Air

Holly and Maggie participated in a Valentine Swap through the mail this year with other homeschooled children from China. They were in girly-girl crafty heaven with all the ribbon, stickers, glitter, and gel pens.




One big sis got in on the action.

The other couldn't drag herself away from her book....

Seventy Valentines to 18 families total. Whew, what an undertaking. However, they are LOVING the rewards. Their "loot" is starting to roll in. Valentines, candy, stickers, photographs, you name it.

Sweet childhood memories in the making.

No comments: