Pages

What joy the gospel gives me. I can approach the throne of God with confidence, not because I've done a good job at my spiritual duties, but because I'm clothed in the righteousness of Jesus Christ. ~ C.J. Mahaney

It's Up, By Golly!

IMG_8957

Finally finished, "Oh, By Golly!" has its own little wall this Christmas.


IMG_8961

Keeping it company are some friendly little bears and rocking horses.


IMG_1416

And there in a basket are some of my books from when I was a 'widdle' girl.
Several of the motifs on this quilt were inspired by characters from the book,
The Christmas Snowman. 


IMG_8984

I'm smiling as I remember happy, childhood memories of Christmas Past.

Love,

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it!
G~Mama

Abby said...

I just want you to know that at least your last 4 posts have not included Bella and your faithful fan will not be so faithful anymore if this doesn't change! :O) :O) :O) Obv I'm joking but I do love her so!