Pages

What joy the gospel gives me. I can approach the throne of God with confidence, not because I've done a good job at my spiritual duties, but because I'm clothed in the righteousness of Jesus Christ. ~ C.J. Mahaney

My New Favorite Breakfast

DSCN1826

Every once in a while I discover a new taste combination that's a bona-fide winner.  This is definitely one of those times.  Recently, a friend told me about a breakfast treat she serves and I knew I had to try it.  It's ridiculously simple. 

For this you're going to need:
  • toast or half a bagel
  • half a banana
  • 1 heaping tablespoon cream cheese
  • honey
  • granola

All you do is take the bagel or a slice of whole wheat toast and spread a liberal tablespoon or so of cream cheese on it.  Cut the half banana in half again lengthwise.  Place those two strips side by side atop your toast.  Now drizzle with honey.  The honey becomes the glue that holds the granola on top.  Sprinkle liberally with your favorite granola.  (This post shows how I make mine.)

Oh. My. Word.

Crazy good!  And you'll feel so healthy eating it!

DSCN1824

I can't wait until tomorrow so I can have this again.


Love,


No comments: