Pages

What joy the gospel gives me. I can approach the throne of God with confidence, not because I've done a good job at my spiritual duties, but because I'm clothed in the righteousness of Jesus Christ. ~ C.J. Mahaney

It's getting to be THAT time of year....


Here is what I've been working on all weekend.  It's a wall-hanging of fun Christmas motifs I've named "Oh, By Golly!"  The twelve blocks are all stitched together and I'm working on the borders now.  The whimsical outer border will receive a special treatment--hand embroidery of the last line from the song, "Holly, Jolly Christmas." 

Lacy says I'm WAY over the cute quotient with this one.  Hold on a couple days and I'll let you tell me what you think!

Love,

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, that quilt with the snowman is very, very cute! I love those details!!!!!!!!!!!

Shanda