Pages

What joy the gospel gives me. I can approach the throne of God with confidence, not because I've done a good job at my spiritual duties, but because I'm clothed in the righteousness of Jesus Christ. ~ C.J. Mahaney

But As Long As You Love Me So....


Sometimes I get these crazy notions, and I should probably just let them pass instead of acting on them.  Like yesterday--as I was working on this wall hanging, from parts and pieces of the original Christmas give-away quilt that I didn't end up using--I got the ridiculous idea to offer it as another give-away, this time as a contest.  So I threw it out there on Facebook to see if there were any takers and got a fairly decent response.  Several folks thought my suggestion of writing a poem or short story was a good one, so I'm going with it.

Here are the guidelines.

  • Write a short original poem or story-- humorous, serious, whatever you want--with a winter theme.
  • If it's a poem, it needs to be 8 lines at least.
  • Send it to me by email or as a message on Facebook.  Don't post it to my wall.
  • You may submit one or two entries.
  • Try your best not to reveal your identity in your poem or story.
  • Deadline is next Monday, November 28th, by 6PM.
I'll post the winner on Tuesday, November 29th.  The winner gets this little wall hanging of a snowman.

Let it snow!  Let it snow!  Let it snow!

Love,

No comments: