Pages

What joy the gospel gives me. I can approach the throne of God with confidence, not because I've done a good job at my spiritual duties, but because I'm clothed in the righteousness of Jesus Christ. ~ C.J. Mahaney

Bella's New Sweater



Don't I look positively glamorous in my lovely pink sweater? I hope this will keep me from shivering all winter long.

Thanks, Janice! You did a beautiful job making my sweater! Here are some doggie hugs and kisses for you.

XXXXOOOO

RRRRuff!

Modeling is so draining....


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bella,
You look absolutely precious in your new "girly" sweater. It was a joy knitting it for you...Thanks for your hugs and kisses. Belated Happy 1st Birtday.

Your new friend,
Janice

xoxox

Alyssa said...

Bella is soooooo cute!!! Heather would never wear a cute sweater like that!!! Maybe the cats...
The (REAL) Hon

Sugar Bear said...

Bella looks so cute! I'm so happy that the sweater worked for you!
Karla

Cape Cod Washashore said...

Such a canine girly-girl! heehee That outfit is darling!

Anonymous said...

When I die I want to come back as Bella!!!!!!


I am so jealous! ;->

Misty B

Natasha Burns said...

Oh I love this! Karla sent me over to check you out Bella, how beautiful!

Anonymous said...

What a cute dog! My Rosie has a very similar "diva" sweater.