Pages

What joy the gospel gives me. I can approach the throne of God with confidence, not because I've done a good job at my spiritual duties, but because I'm clothed in the righteousness of Jesus Christ. ~ C.J. Mahaney

Waldorf Light

Here is how to add a little happiness to any day.


Dice a couple of crisp fall apples.

Toss in a handful of juicy red grapes.

Add a dallop of vanilla yogurt and a sprinkle of sugared walnuts.

Enjoy a tasty treat served from a cheery, handpainted bowl!

Thank you, Abby, for my birthday bowls!

Love,
Laura Lee

1 comment:

Hon's Daddy said...

My grandmother used to make this for us! She also added raisins and SPAM!!!! It was the only time I ever dared eat a Spam! It was actually palatable as part of this dish.
Hon doesn't believe we ever ate a Spam! She doesn't believe the story about green Jello with broccoli that my Mother made us either. Children just dont have a clue what their parents had to endure!