Pages

What joy the gospel gives me. I can approach the throne of God with confidence, not because I've done a good job at my spiritual duties, but because I'm clothed in the righteousness of Jesus Christ. ~ C.J. Mahaney

Camping Pix


Well, October is here, in all her windy glory. The camping adventure was wonderful. Perfect temperatures, sapphire blue skies, great fellowship. Ryan was able to join us, thanks to his suite-mate giving him a lift to within five minutes of our campground.

First things, first. Gotta get that campfire going.
Careful with that hatchet, boy!


Playing in the lake with Poppins, Aunt Lynn, and a new friend


You rub my back, I'll rub yours....


Poppins and Maggie chase bubbles.


Visiting with Opa...


Lacy figured out the Trikke right away.


Time out for a hug....


A rare Ryan photo moment....


Uncle Jack on the Trikke....


Teriaki chicken....oh, yeah!


Greyhounds are always cold....


Work? Who me? I have a cute pass.....

1 comment:

Alyssa said...

Sounds like ya'll had a good time!
The (REAL) Hon