Pages

What joy the gospel gives me. I can approach the throne of God with confidence, not because I've done a good job at my spiritual duties, but because I'm clothed in the righteousness of Jesus Christ. ~ C.J. Mahaney

College Dude Comes Home



Ryan is home for the weekend. He has met a student from Augusta and is now able to catch rides with him that far. (helping with gas, of course) He has two more weeks to go for the summer session. So far, he is maintaining fantastic grades. We couldn't be more pleased. Way to go, Ryan!

Have a great weekend, everyone.

Love,
Laura Lee

ps: The shades were his birthday present from Abby when she was working at Sunglass Division. Ain't they cooool???

1 comment:

Caroline said...

Hey! I miss you and everyone. Well...my mom told me about your blog and I started one awhile ago but quit, but i thought i'd try again...so you can find me on here

http://caroline-joy.blogspot.com/

:) we started looking for pupppiess