Pages

What joy the gospel gives me. I can approach the throne of God with confidence, not because I've done a good job at my spiritual duties, but because I'm clothed in the righteousness of Jesus Christ. ~ C.J. Mahaney

My first blog post! Happy Independence Day and God Bless America!

Hi! Welcome to my little corner of the web. I started this blog to keep up with the rest of the blogging world. I have a lot to learn, but I have to start somewhere! I'll be posting photos, links, and other fun stuff. Check back soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Woohoo a way to keep up with this Temple clan!!!! So good to see the pics of everyone and I can't believe the baby girl has gotten so BIG!!! Who let that happen?

Can't wait to follow along in your daily happenings... ;-) We miss you all~

Misty B