Pages

What joy the gospel gives me. I can approach the throne of God with confidence, not because I've done a good job at my spiritual duties, but because I'm clothed in the righteousness of Jesus Christ. ~ C.J. Mahaney

I Feel A Really Bad Joke Coming On.....


OK, here it goes, forgive me:

Question: How many scientists does it take to install one garage door opener?

Answer: Two.

One nuclear engineer to drill, hammer and pound and one physicist wannabe to read the directions, offer assistance, and give up his first Saturday after summer school.



Contrary to popular scientific thought, what goes up does not necessarily always come down, at least in the universe of garage door openers! Eight hours later, the tired, hungry scientists are begging the question: Is this Newton's Law or Murphy's Law?


Good thing tonight is Homemade Pizza Night!to be continued.....

(Sunday afternoon the scientists put their heads together and solved the problem!
The garage door now opens AND closes!)

No comments: