Pages

What joy the gospel gives me. I can approach the throne of God with confidence, not because I've done a good job at my spiritual duties, but because I'm clothed in the righteousness of Jesus Christ. ~ C.J. Mahaney

Aloha Blue Hawaii


It's difficult to believe that the time has come to leave. In a few hours we will board a plane for home. We couldn't have had a more fabulous time in Hawaii. Doug and Rochelle have been such gracious hosts to us the past ten days.

Tom and I have made a pact that we will be back for our 50th wedding anniversary! But there is nothing that says we can't come back between now and then!

I'm ready to see my other kids. I'm ready to snuggle with my Bella. It's time to go home.

So aloha Blue Hawaii! You far exceeded my highest expectations...and they were quite high.


I will carry a piece of you in my heart forever.


Love,
Laura Lee

3 comments:

nannykim said...

Looks like you had a wonderful time--love the mountain pictures. Visiting the museum and monument must have been so moving! I forget about that being there---that would be a good reason to visit even if there were not all that beauty. (glad you like the oatmeal ;-))

Anonymous said...

Glad you are home! Now change the blog!
:o)
e

Abby St.Clair said...

I loved Hawaii and I hadn't even dreamt of it my whole life as you had. Wish I could just flash back for a day or two.