Pages

What joy the gospel gives me. I can approach the throne of God with confidence, not because I've done a good job at my spiritual duties, but because I'm clothed in the righteousness of Jesus Christ. ~ C.J. Mahaney

Just In Case You Thought I Was Joking


I'm being reminded daily by my loyal and devoted readers that I need to update my blog.

Knew that!

It's just a little difficult to come home from a fabulous trip to paradise and write about, you know, the real world.....

But, alas, the time has come to move on to other topics....

Today I want to show you what our youngest progeny were up to while we were away. Remember what I said about Mary Poppins, the Hundred Acre Wood, and the cute Labrador retriever? Well, I wasn't joking. Every few days I had new photos from Oma in my inbox that captured the exciting exploits of our three youngest girls. The emails said they were busy hiking, exploring, coloring, building, weaving, cooking. Their days were filled with dressing up, tea parties on the porch, and a little school work thrown in for good measure.

Really, it's a wonder they even missed us!






Next post: quilts for Spring!!!! It's just around the corner!

Till then,
Laura Lee

No comments: