Pages

What joy the gospel gives me. I can approach the throne of God with confidence, not because I've done a good job at my spiritual duties, but because I'm clothed in the righteousness of Jesus Christ. ~ C.J. Mahaney

Howdy from the Dude...uh...Dudette Ranch!

This morning, Lacy and I are riding our new friend, Billy. He's such a sweet, gentle horse. He's a big, beautiful quarter horse, very well broken and Chuck got him for teaching us. Thanks, Chuck.

This is Chuck's stallion, Rascal. We'll be riding him soon. Isn't he gorgeous?




I think I'll just chill here in the grass while Lacy rides again.

Snappy boots, huh? When I have these on, I just exude that "Don't mess with me, Pardner" persona. I love it.


Billy's had a good workout and so have we! Now it's time to wash him and give him a drink.



What do you mean you're doing all the work? Someone has to take the photos, right??

Good boy, Billy. See you next Saturday.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

such beautiful horses!
looks like fun.

Alyssa said...

That DOES look like fun!!!